VirtualClose® empowers agents and sellers with the flexibility of Remote Online Notarization (RON) and fully digital closings through one collaborative platform that streamlines the process. VirtualClose transactions are for all-cash
purchases, and for sellers who are closing from out-of-state, dealing with harsh weather, looking to social distance or just short on time. We’ll provide a seamless, secure and convenient closing experience, and real estate professionals will still be able to celebrate with their customer after the final signature!
Here are some of the benefits of VirtualClose:
- Documents are delivered earlier
- Shorter signing appointments
- Shorter funding times
- More streamlined closing experience
- Opportunity to review documents in advance and ask questions of appropriate parties
- Supports social distancing
- Ideal for those who can’t appear in person or shouldn’t be present due to health concerns
- Close from any location in states where online notary is permissible
- Identity verification is more secure than a mail-away transaction or mobile notary
- Closers control who has access to private information
- Multifactor, third-party authentication prior to signing
- Audio-visual record of the notarial act
- Record retention for seven-to-ten years by the platform
- Reduces paper waste
- Reduces carbon footprint of shipping storing physical documents
- Reduces missing signatures or documents and notary errors
- Improves accuracy and consistency of closings
- Automates data validation
- Supports eRecording with the County
Bring the closing to your customer with VirtualClose! Speak to your title or closing representative for more details.
*Not available in all states, so be sure to talk with your title representative.